The new half term runs for 4 weeks form Monday 1st – Friday 26th June. Our new Learning Theme is THE BEACH!
We are feeling excited and inspired about our new Learning Theme, Emily has set up her living room beach already!
Our Beach theme is a fantastic multi sensory theme – we will be exploring the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of the beach and experiencing the touch sensations of sun, sand, water, pebbles and wind. We will be using, music, movement, sensory play, story massage and yoga to create a magical play and learning experience for you and your baby/ toddler and for older siblings too!
Our Beach theme provides ideal inspiration and opportunity for fun, learning and imaginary play, which is so important for little ones and their emotional developmen. We will encourage early language development, knowledge and understanding, creative expression, physical development, motor skills and numeracy as part of our Beach Theme adventures – whilst remembering that all children learn best whilst having fun!
We will show you exciting but simple ways to recreate your own beach experience at home and, as lockdown eases we will hopefully be transferring all of this to a very special live beach experience!
As a Little Fizz @ Home Beach Theme Class member you will enjoy:
* 2 x 30 LIVE minute classes to join in with every week on a Monday and Wednesday at 10am (toddler/ Preschool) and Tuesday ad Thursday 11am Babies.
*Little Fizz Beach Them At LIVE classes can communicate with your little ones during the session , say “Hello!” and interact with ideas and suggestions during the class.
* One of the classes will be with Liz and one will be with Emily. Your child will benefit from the continuity of regularly seeing the Class Leader they are familiar with but also have variety – and get to join in twice a week instead of one!
* All the recording of the LIVE classes are yours to view as many times as you like! You can join in with your favourites all day long! During the 4 weeks You will have 8 Beach Recordings in your collection to keep and enjoy!
* Tutorials for making our Beach Theme Props!
* Ideas for easy and fun craft activities!
* Inspiration for outdoor activities to link in with our Beach Theme to help get little ones outdoors and balance screen time with play.
* The opportunity to link up and chat with all the other Little Fizzers and parents in the class group and arrange virtual meet ups!
More about regular Little Fizz Classes and all we have to offer you and your little ones here.
To find out what other parents and carers think of our Award Winning Classes, you can read some of our Little Fizz Reviews.