Little Fizz is an Award Winning, exciting and engaging combination of music, movement and learning through play within a fun, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Classes are held in Cardiff and Penarth every weekday with Family Friendly Flexible Attendance. For venues, times and availability you can view our Timetable and Online Booking.
Little Fizz is inspired by the excitement and energy with which little people approach life; a celebration that every child is unique and will learn and develop differently. The emphasis is on individual enjoyment, expression and experience and on spending special time together. Here you can find out all about what Little Fizz has to offer you and your little ones. You can also read some of our Little Fizz Reviews to find out out what other parents and carers think!
Little Fizz has lots to offer parents, carers and their little ones:
– Each 1hr session comprises of an ideal combination of 40 minutes structured class and 20 minutes social time.
– The 40 minute class element is consists of a variety of engaging activities within a learning theme, which we build on week by week.
– Our activities are carefully designed to provide an exciting range of developmental opportunities for little ones, whilst recognizing that all children develop differently, and that they learn best whilst having fun!
– Our Family Friendly Flexible Attendance Policy means you never miss out or loose money.
– We are an inclusive and welcoming group, in which every child and carer can enjoy and benefit from regardless of ability or medical needs.
– Behind all that we do is a wealth of experience, as well as an understanding and love of little people!
There are 2 age groups: Little Fizz Babies (approx 0-15 months) and Little Fizz Toddlers/ Pre-schoolers (approx ages 1-4). These age groups are guidelines only as every child is different and parents and carers can try both age groups to see which is more appropriate.
A lively and engaging structured class AND social time.
Little Fizz combines a 40 minute structured session with social time and unstructured play afterwards. Both elements are valuable to adults and children and work well together. The activities engage and entertain the little ones, encourage interaction and provide inspiration for activities to continue at home. The social time afterwards helps to make Little Fizz a real group, as well as a class, and everyone enjoys the chance to get to know each other and form friendships.
A variety of engaging activities within a learning theme
Each 40 minute class comprises of a variety of carefully designed activities linked to a learning theme. Our unique combination includes action songs with props and puppets, percussion instruments to music, movement and dance, imaginative play, parachute games, movement with props, storytelling, sensory play and yoga inspired movement.
Our new Learning Theme for April/ May is “Rainbows”
Fun activities to provide developmental opportunities within a relaxed and fun environment.
Little Fizz activities are carefully designed to provide developmental opportunity and encouragement for little ones whilst recognizing that all children develop differently, and that they learn best whilst having fun!
Developmental areas include:
– Body awareness, coordination, strength and motor skills
– Creative development and imagination.
– Language, vocabulary, communication and expression.
– Social Interaction and group skills.
– Early literacy and numeracy.
– Sensory development.
– Confidence and self esteem.
– An introduction to sequencing and recognising pattern.
– Knowledge and understanding of the world.
– Family Flexible Attendance Policy.
We understand that know from personal experience that having young children and busy lives can make it difficult to commit to a block of classes and to attending the same class every week. Little Fizz classes run everyday in the Cardiff area and so we offer you the option of attending at different times to suit you. Once you have booked your block of classes we leave it to you to decide when to attend.
Many people like to come mainly to the same class as they make and attend an only alternative class when things come up or don’t work out. Others like to vary which class they attend and may ask Grandparents or other carers to take their child to classes on a day to suit family commitments.